TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
He did, just not very clearly, and after going on about stuff that wasn't the question. He voted for the Afghan war, that I recall, while voting against the Iraq war. So going by his record, his general policy seems to be that military force is to be used only when we or our allies are under direct attack. No discretionary wars, especially if they're going to drag us into an endless quagmire like Syria would (along with potentially starting WWIII, and all that).
Thank you, I think I missed that in his statement. I'm not always able to catch everything someone says when they go on and on about something. My mind won't let me since I have ptsd, it just keeps me from focusing enough to catch it all. I appreciate your post. Now I know where he stands.

PS According to a LIVE CNN POLL ON FACEBOOK, Bernie Sanders Wins the 1st Debate with over 80% Here's the LINKYLOO