View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:02 AM   #10001
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Thanks Sue, I've only been out there looking for a couple of months now, I'd taken a hiatus for a few years, and it is time for me to be with someone again. I'm not just looking for anyone, it will have to be a very special person. I can tell quickly if a person is someone with a connection, not just romantically, in any way. And to me..."putting" myself out there (with chances of being hurt or used) is better than hiding away, keeping my guard up, and not meeting new people with new ideas. I have learned something from just about everyone, even if it's just a reminder of why I don't like a certain thing. And I can't say I've ever really attracted the "wrong" people. There's always a reason, season or a lifetime as they say. Sometimes it's a learning experience I need, sometimes it is something I can help the other person with, and they don't even know it. And thank you for putting yourself out there and try to protect me in some kind way by sharing with me your feelings. Of course I've been hurt a lot (like everyone else), but someday, there is going to be that person who will make those hurts worth it.
Nice outlook!