Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to our little slice of the World! I currently live on the East Coast of Florida and I miss living in the Boston area.

Hope you are enjoying your time here on BFP.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Is this the place to write this????

Good day everyone

I'm single, I'm femme, I'm a pre-senior (lol), and I'm looking to meet that last first kiss. I'm in Maine, hoping to move south by winter. I'm looking at TX, but if I should meet someone that really clicks, then I would go there, nothing is written in stone, and that really isn't why I'm here. I'm just looking for a butch to call my own. I'm not perfect and neither will s/he. We all have baggage, but finding that someone whose baggage goes along with mine, someone who can help carry mine when I'm over loaded, and someone I can carry theirs when they are having dragging theirs. I am looking more for butch friends than femmes...I have already way too many femme friends, though I would never push one away.

I'm down to Earth; spiritual rather than religious; not political but will vote when I feel strongly on issues; on ssdi, so not looking to be a sugar momma, nor looking for a sugar daddy, I get enough to pay my bills and a few extra things, and that is all I need; I will never be on the cover of Vogue, and hopefully not on the cover of Redneck Digest (if there is such a thing); I'm a very happy person, and hope that people notice that than the more serious side I'm taking here; I'm very easy going, meld well into most environments and with most people; And many people think of me as a sweet, kinda innocent girl they can take to visit grandma, which they could, but that is just one side of me, I've been around the block a few times...lol I can be shy or the life of the party, I'm just me, don't know how to be anyone else.

So, if this is the wrong place to post this, then please point me in the right directions. It would be nice chatting with like minded people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: