Old 05-01-2017, 10:16 PM   #19
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

I live breathless and Anya's posts... because both come from a place of respect. Wouldn't life be better if we could always love and respect our partner no matter if they change or stay the same?

That being said... I don't think there is anything wrong with knowing what you need, or even simply what you prefer. I hear some people in here express their interest in only stone lovers... and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. But with all things, the more rigid your requirements, the harder it is to meet someone that meets them. Some sexualities and preferences are rigid, some are not. I would just caution, if your partner changes in a way that you cannot accept, don't let your hurt and anger drive you to insult them for who they are.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: