View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #54
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am old fashioned and like to pick my date up and take her home. I like it when we both dress up for each other. I will be a gentleman and I would like her to be a lady. Etiquette and manners are important to me so I hope she is polite and uses her manners. No cell phones except to take pictures of us, our food, and maybe show off pictures of her garden or grand kids. 😊

I love good conversation and would love it she enlightened me on her life, her hopes, and her goals. I will share mine too but don't want to hog the conversation.

I hope that she is pleased to spend time with me and shows it by being present in everyway.

So that is it be present, have manners, and enjoy good conversation. A big plus is a great sense of humor.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote