imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I think I'm saying... I've not met a butch that had the complimentary ... which has always been opposite energy .. that I dig.

No doubt there can be different types of Ying/Yang between two people. And no doubt some people dig Ying/Ying or Yang/Yang. I've just not experienced any combination that has led me towards butch women.
I think this is a good way of putting it. I'm a femme that *has* met other femmes that have tripped that yin/yang dance step. And that's when I am attracted to another femme - but only then. And and also I'm attracted to non-iding tomboy types who do the same thing.

Basically I don't care what the ID is of the person anymore, I care about the yin/yang thing, some kink yin/yang suitability too, the similar values, similar humour, and respecting each others independence (as I personally define my needs around that).

So I don't think the ID matters much in that regard, it can come inn any package.

to some folks, it does matter. It did matter to me, very much up until a couple years ago, even though I started to meet more and more femmes that *had* that yang to my yin that I went "oh! hello..." over.

I still don't find certain kinds of femininity very attractive - but then, I don't find certain kinds of masculinity very attractive either - never have. So I think that's more about the type of chocolate, rather than not liking chocolate itself (really don't like milk chocolate much and can't stand white chocolate, but I go ape for dark, dark chocolate, or spicy dark. Or semi-sweet dark)

But say 10 years ago, I would have been happy to fool around with a femme but never have a relationship with one.

I think there are plenty of butches who are slowly figuring their way around this. Most of the butches I personally know have zero issue with shagging other butches, most would date other butches and half of them would have relationships with other butches whether they be women, genderqueer, or trans.

But I don't live where you do JDeer. Most of the people I'm speaking of live in Canada or the UK.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: