Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I recall about 12 years ago.. a friend of mine was on the butch threads.. part of the mailing out group on a different site, and she was interested in a butch that was also in the group.. and they had to keep it hush as to not get kicked out of the group. Personally I think it's crazy.. we (generally speaking) are so hard on each other and ourselves.. Love is Love in my books, and if you are lucky enough to find it... embrace! enjoy! celebrate! and fuck those who can't get past their own judgements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BermieSwim View Post
Well I just read, I think, several years worth of discussion on this topic and I've been a butch all my life and have always been attracted to butch. I did learn one thing that surprised me though... I had no idea my 40 years of butch on butch relationships was shunned in any way. Why am I just hearing of this now??? LOL