Old 10-18-2018, 10:22 AM   #10630
cutie_pi

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

cutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputationcutie_pi Has the BEST Reputation

TBH rabbits are not easy pets. I personally think cats and dogs are easier in the long run. With dogs you have to walk them, take them outside and give them lots of attention, but rabbits come with their own difficulties. They are very fragile creatures; if you feed them the wrong food it can cause them to get sick and die. Vets bills tend to be higher than cats/dogs due to their "exotic" classification. However they are adorable and come with their own little personalities. In my old NYC apartment she used to run around the apartment and jump all over couch. It was cute to watch...until she started chewing on it.

I grew up in Rochester so I'm used to the winters, though I think Buffalo has it the worst. I personally don't think I could handle Texas. Once it goes above 85 I just kinda...melt. lol Although I've never experienced dry heat for an extended period of time, that's gotta be better than dealing with humidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
A bunny?! I see adorable videos about them all the time but never knew anyone who kept one as a house pet. How do they compare to having a dog or cat?

Whereabouts upstate? I was in Rochester for two winters... two was all I could handle. Friggin brrrr! Iol

p.s. sorry re the crummy day.

EDIT: Oh good grief ... just read your sidebar... you're in Rochester! Iol Disregard last question.
cutie_pi is offline   Reply With Quote