Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamselFly View Post
greetings, everyone! i am new to this thread, will be turning 50 in May. while i do not mind getting older, i find myself getting enexpectedly lonely for company, specifically for that of a special butch in my life. i had thought to be perfectly content in the company of my room-mate (a lesbian friend, not B/f), my dog companions, and a newfound Elder Grandfather (not blood-related). lately i have found myself wishing for that someone who found me special, charming, pretty...who would send me good morning emails (for the relationship would probably have to start online,due to my relative geographical isolation), call me just because Hy wanted to hear my voice and knew i would want to hear Hys. Someone, who when we met, would have old-fashioned manners and treat me like a lady. i find myself missing the touch of Hym, even just the brief brush of my back as Hy pulls out my chair. the promise of more intimate contact in our eyes as we gaze at each other during our conversations, getting to know one another...
at this time in my life, i had thought to be concentrated on my inner studies, finding a Taoist or Buddhist community to join. i had not thought to missing...Hym. i had-or thought i had-relinquished romance to the first half of my life. now these feelings are coming unbidden back into my life. i didn't even want them. but here they are now, not to banished or fought against, but accepted. funny as i'm turning 50.
i realize that this is not much of an introduction. i will come back to this thread and do that at another time. thank you, whoever reads this, for joining me briefly in this surprising place of the heart in which i have found myself.
namaste,
DamselFly (though at 50, i really should be DameFly, LoL. i've always liked dragonflies and found the name of the female dragonfly to be lovely, hence my nick.)

welcome and welcome to the threshold of the golden years. Sometimes those 50 numbers don't roll off the tongue so easy. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. For a good part of my life I've enjoyed being single and also enjoyed falling in love. I'm ok with being a lone but I find myself wanting a partner yet not settling for just anything.

I wish you much luck on your journey in finding that special connection. I wish it for us all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: