View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 05:54 AM   #20
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have local friends who would be defined as a butch on butch couple. Also, saw a lot of that in the army. Personally, it is not for me. I am a stone butch whose only sexual attraction is with the girly femmes - the ones who only enjoy being "done to" and lack all desires of "doing to."

I say to each individual - just be true to whatever is good and right for you in terms of sexual dynamics. I am respectful of others who are different from me in that aspect.

Edit: Need to add, the type femmes I am speaking of above, outside the bedroom, we share equally in the relationship. For instance, if we were married, she would probably be better in handling our finances and budget. (guess I am thinking about a particular woman now - very smart lady ... but that seems to hold true across the line, for me, anyway)

Sorry to have moved off topic and made it way too much about my preferences and ideas ... I thank the "someone" in advance - who will come in and set things back on track - carry on.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: