Old 06-12-2016, 01:12 AM   #7
Gothy

How Do You Identify?:
NB\trans (fluid)
Preferred Pronoun?:
They
Relationship Status:
Anarchist

Gothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST Reputation

What is your quirkiest habit?

I have a ritual for eating yogurt, or any other food that comes in an individual serving size cup. When I get to the end, I have to scrape the sides clockwise, while rotating the cup counterclockwise, while licking the spoon after every scrape. I didn't realize I did this odd thing until someone pointed it out to me, but I guess I've been doin it as long as anyone can remember.

List 5 words to describe yourself:

Compassionate, Creative, Nurturing, Kind, Ecclectic

What do you like to do with your spare time?

I have nothing but time... And I am spontaneous.

Did you ever do anything embarrassing/wrong/bad but no one ever found out it was you?

Not that I can think of, or that I'm willing to admit.

As a child, what occupation did you want to be?

I wanted to be a lot of different things, but mostly I wanted to be a mom and a teacher.

What is/was your occupation? I was a mom and a teacher's aide (before I retired)

What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?

That seems like a shallow question since I don't know any well known celebrities personally... Next question.

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

I did change my name. I changed it to Am'thyst.

Name a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

My tonsils. They were taken out when I was 22 after a 16 year fight with chronic tonsillitis.

What quote or saying do people say that is complete bs to you?

I'm not overly fond of the "bae" trend, and can't wait for it to fizzle out

Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?

Manteca, CA. The name in Spanish literally means lard, and is smells like something died.

Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in the supernatural, and I believe that people have experiences. Can we say 100% that those experiences are ghosts? I am not sure. But I have belonged to 3 different paranormal investigation (or "ghost hunter") groups, and I believe strongly in using scientific research to continue to search for answers.

If you could go back and tell the 15 year old you one thing, what would it be?
It's all going to be ok. Just trust the process, and try not to get overwhelmed so much. Enjoy the wild ride!

Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist?

Sure! That shit is funny.

How many pets do you have?

Three. One fluffy cat, and two bald pussies. But I'm more like their pet. They boss me around and use me as furniture.
Gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gothy For This Useful Post: