Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

it is suggested with this spinal thing I have, to not consume any milk products. Hmm..so thats why I am lactose intolerant....

This tidbit and many more were roaming in my mind late last night/early this morning, as I was processing all the information given to me and comparing it to my base of information I have about myself and coming up with new ways of understanding why my body has been doing everything it has been doing...

and what it is going to be capable of again...

that incurable isnt the same thing as untreatable

and that its not going to be disfiguring (thank heavens...I was so worried about that)

and that with limitations, different ones, not the ones I have been having, my life is actually going to be expanded in some ways I didnt have before...

and whispering prayers of gratitude, and some for solace and comfort, and some for suprised anticipations and others for relief of fear....

yeah, that about sums up my night/morning last night....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: