Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme, and love looking pretty, but I've never gone the whole hog with makeup (foundation & lippy usually, and mebbe blusher and eyeshadow as well on special occasions sufficies for me) and never worn false eyelashes.

I can play damsel in distress (for giggles), but I don't DO damsel in distress, though I do appreciate help when offered.

I'm not terribly competent at things like DIY etc, but I'm willing to have a go if need be, and can generally come up with something usable even if it'd be for the best if I got it replaced by something done properly as soon as I can. :-}

I LOVE pedicures, having my hair done, etc - wish I could afford 'em nowadays, sigh - but am also one who will shoulder-check ill-mannered irritating young oiks that think they own the pavement and that Granny will automatically move out of their way for them. I love their surprised reaction! (thanks, roller-derby training! eheheh)

Oh, and yeah - I am femme, but I've had a go at trying to get through roller-derby minimum skills training. Didn't manage to get terribly far (age and whatnot being against me), but wow was that fun! Don't let anybody tell you that femmes don't do roller-derby, LOTS of them do!