View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:47 AM   #1664
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

The first thing that pissed me off this morning was when my sister told me that my nephew is getting bullied at school. He is 12 and his father is a Pacific Islander so he is dark skinned. The bully is calling him names like slant eyes. My nephew doesn't want my sister to call and report it. I told her to call right away.

The second thing is when I bring my mom to chemo I park in the ATC (ambulatory treatment center) lot. There are times when there are no spots. However, sometimes I see employees that park there. They are not suppose to. I complained via email a couple weeks ago. Today, the same person and another employee are parked there. I complained again today.

Both these things pissed me off!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: