How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday I walked 8K steps which I counted as one hour, and I also did 15 minutes on the stairmaster.

Yesterday it was parent teacher night for my school so I had a significant break in between the end of the school day and the evening meetings. Thus I walked to a different branch of my gym. The walk was pretty unpleasant weather-wise. It was humid and raining, but not raining hard, more like needles that make you squint. It was exciting to go to a branch of my gym I'd never been to before. All I had time for was 15 minutes, and it was a good workout. I felt like Superman. It was exciting to use that time for a new gym adventure. Why did I feel like Superman? Because of the aspect of changing clothes and putting on a different identity to do something special to me.

My walking today was 14,500K steps which I counted as 1 hr and 50 min. Today for the first time I walked home through Central Park from work instead of walking through where the cars go. Oh my goodness, it was amazing. I walked right at the perimeter of the park and did not get lost. Not only that, I found a very straightforward beautiful trail that included ducks, geese, lake, rocks, and even a waterfall. It was just a gorgeous and peaceful walk, and the weather was perfect fall-like weather. I did not even know this part of Central Park existed. I also had a red, white, and blue popsicle during the walk that I bought at one of the stands. It was a magnificent afternoon. And now I can always walk that trail home when time and weather permit. A world opened up for me!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: