Old 02-20-2018, 10:49 AM   #3696
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My day off sparked a slightly different take at the gym. I planned on doing the elliptical for a warm up but didn't feel like being the butt piece of bread on the climbing line of worker outers so I opted for the treadmill in the shadows and next to no one.

Treadmill: 96 cal, .82 mi, 18:00 min

Then I finally headed back to the 30 minute circuit room. Since it's been a hot minute, I took it really slow and used lighter weight. I did two sets of 10 reps for each piece of equipment except for the ab crunch machine. I do crunches using two different angles so it hits more of my abdominal wall and I did 15 reps in one set of each angle.

That was followed up by a good stretch and a quick trip home. Once I got home, the weather was beautiful. The ground was still wet from the evening showers but the sky was clear and there was just the right amount of crisp in the air, so I decided to do a last minute jog.

That lasted all of about 300 feet, give or take. lol

Well, it was beautiful and I got a good workout in so I have no complaints.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: