View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #31
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical

NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default odd but true

..ahem.. i either talk to the Great Mother .. or i talk to my 4 Guardian Angels..who are Ellen Ripley(Alien)Emma Peel ( The Avengers) and Miss Brenda and Miss Yasmin ( Bagdad Cafe )..starting with Mrs.Peel when i was a child, i've always felt i had these women looking after me and looking out for me.. strange but true..even in the worst of times i still feel them around me,caring about me,more than occasionally getting pissed at me for not getting out of my own way.. i think everybody gets to find their own Angels, wherever or whoever they may be.. although i think of them more as Warriors than Angels..oooh yeah well i kind of think of Xena,Gabrielle and River Song as Guardian Warriors too..except i'm not sure it's kosher to lust after your Guardians..let's just call them my Alternate Universe Wives...much better... ask my about my theory that everything fictional created by the human mind actually exists in some other universe..especially unsettling when you think of Pinhead and Hannibal Lector..
NickE TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post: