View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 05:03 AM   #162
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

someone at work ...

their every existance at work is very calculated ... they MUST do everything possible to underhandedly (smoke and mirrors effect) encourage others to always view them in a favorable light

undetectable unless you work very close to this person and pay very close attention ... then you can see this hand-crafted personality ... person will have perfect timing in displaying modesty, can also throw out believable lies on the fly with no hesitation

very well practiced in the art of deception ... (Rolling Stones song quote)

also, brings "social engineering" to my mind since I am a software developer ...

Social engineering can be defined as using deception and manipulation to obtain confidential information. I have found that is an interesting topic to read about. (google: books by Kevin Mitnick .... techniques are disclosed)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: