View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #38
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This morning everyone got up late as we stayed up to watch the NFR rodeo after I got home from pool.I doubt anyone would have gotten up if it weren't for Little Bits needing to go out,me and Rowdy( the other fur kid) wen't back to bed after they came back in but the Bits saw my son's bed room door open so she wen't in there to bug him a while.
Finely I got up then fixed the Sunday ritual of bacon,eggs with home made butter milk biscuits.I was thinking of making waffles but didn't do it cause my brain was on auto pilot.Now it's all cleaned up ,the man child has has left the house me and the fur kids a going back to the bed to catch some zzzzzzzz's.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: