View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

For myself, it includes a lot of self-care physically, emotionally and spiritually. I try to balance "work" with hands on activity. I love travelling and exploring outdoors. Camping, backpacking, cooking simple and wholesome food etc. I live for eating fresh organic food bought from farmers markets or food which I have grown myself, by friends or community gardens.

I love herbal teas and I always drink water. I do enjoy treating myself once in awhile but I try not to let those indulgences guilt me.

I believe that self care is a sacred ritual. Whether it's a bubble bath, making yourself feel better by dressing up, reading a good book, taking a break from your busy schedule, sleeping in/going to bed a little early, meditation, yoga, resleasing stress through music or simply taking a walk. It's important to make time to appreciate yourself and your surroundings.

I am usually keeping busy with a variety of projects that make me smile and oddly enough it relaxes me. I find my peace many ways - all alone doing nothing, in the company of others , learning and engaging in conversation or multi tasking.

I also found that laughter and just choosing to be free and happy makes a world of difference. I love exploring different cultures and seeing how different people create and embrace their own little sacred practices and healthy living habits. Simply put, love what you do and do everything with love.

It is hard for me to break it down to a daily level because of course we all know sometimes life throws things in the way of a set "routine" .
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: