View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #6
Sweeet2th

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST ReputationSweeet2th Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
I keep seeing references to having a "Healthy Lifestyle". What exactly does that mean? For most folks it is a vague sort of eat right, exercise, manage stress kind of thing.
Yes, that oh-so vague term "healthy". Lately, the more I learn about what's really good for your body, the more the usage of that word irks me, especially when it's used to market foods to people that contain artificial sweeteners, GMO-corn and MSG, like this one recent breakfast cereal commercial I saw yesterday (which shall remain nameless).

"Healthy" has become a subjective term, in my opinion. For some, a skinless chicken breast, turkey sausage breakfast sandwich and low fat cottage cheese are considered "healthy" options, while those are three things I can't ever imagine myself wanting to eat again!
Sweeet2th is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sweeet2th For This Useful Post: