How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
This is the first time SS & I will get to spend Valentine's together (we have been together almost 4 years but long distance relationship). I have been thinking of all kinds of things I would love to do for her. I think I have it planned and I hope it is great day *hope no snowstorm, no freezing temps, no ice/sleet* Won't say what I have thought of or have planned just in case she pops in in the next week

SS I want you to know that every day since we met, you have given me reasons to love with all my heart and I know I want to be with you forever.....( at least 65+ years ) I love you xo
I Loooooooove this sweet post right here my Sugarbear. XO. Nevermind that I came in here snooping to find out what you had planned. *Whistling Innocently*

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm head over heels in love with you. You make my world go round and my heart beat fast. Each day brings us closer to the goal.....

Ok so I relinquish Valentine's day control to you BUT I get to start the morning off right. I feel a NEW tradition coming on....
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post: