View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 08:16 PM   #29917
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,033 Times in 9,962 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I re-organized the cupboards in my kitchen and made room for dry goods I found in unpacked boxed from my move, this past summer. I found my huge Easter Bunny tin can of organic, non-gmo popcorn kernels, so I've been binging on homemade popcorn, that I made by searing the kernels in organic coconut oil... in my ceramic frying pan, which looks kind of like a wok (almost). I used my Amish "Butter" flavored 'salt', after I popped a whole bunch of it. Omg, it was delish.

But I want to have my nightly dose of organic sweet potato medallions and maybe have some of those meatless meat balls with them.

Later on, I will have a huge cup of coconut tea, which is also organic and caffeine free. It's my sleepy time remedy, which is almost as good as a cup of chamomile tea.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: