Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post

The thing I battle, is that my mate is a male and no one and I mean no one wants to hear that hetero male (in their eyes..which is so fucking far from who he is) enjoys being fucked. Its even better that it would be between two men, than a woman fucking a man.
Actually, there are many hetero men that like, enjoy and desire anal sex.

There is even a word for it: pegging.

Per the Urban Dictionary:

"Pegging
When the tables are voluntarily turned on heterosexual anal intercourse and the female servicee becomes the servicer for the man. Because most women don't have penises, a strap-on dildo is necessary."

I think we need, in general, to stop policing how each of us has sex!

Why do we judge each other? Why are we not allowed to enjoy sex in the manner and in the way that best works for us?

I know that I have been guilty of it myself and reading everyone's posts has never made me more aware of it before.

If I am judging you; I am judging myself.

I am going to work on that.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: