Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
"Red sky in morning, sailor take warning;
Red sky at night, sailor's delight," ~ Sailor's Proverb.

For the most part, I think this saying is true. But I've seen some awesome sunrise's in startling shades of pinks or reds, yet the day remains exceptionally beautiful. I think what the saying infers is that we remain aware of our surroundings. I think an added caveat would be that anything is possible, so enjoy life, be cognizant of our present state of mind, and cherish our delights.
Hi Katzchen! It's actually a piece of weather knowledge that,appears in the Bible, and has some validity anywhere where the weather in the main comes in from the west. See https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learnin...d-sky-at-night for a proper explanation.