View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 03:06 PM   #165
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

I have three go-to colognes, so I can always wear the one preferred by the femme I'm seeing.

1. Pasha by Cartier (French)
2. Melograno by Santa Maria Novella (Italian)
3. Molecule 01 (German)

The Molecule 01 is the weirdest but coolest. It has one molecule of fragrance that attaches to your body chemistry, and people either cannot smell it all or they will follow you for miles just to ask what it is. If people tell you you have a nice, natural scent, get some of this. It's like attaching a Marshall amp to your iPod dock--it amplifies one's essence beautifully.

Pasha by Cartier is a classic men's fragrance. It balances aromatics, rich herbs and spices with woodsy notes to create a balanced fragrance perfect for hot date nights when you want to make a lasting impression.

Melograno is from the oldest pharmacy/perfumer in Florence, Italy (circa 1612). If you saw the movie, "Hannibal," this was the perfumery he went to for a special blend of lotion he wanted to give Clarise Starling. Though melograno means pomegranate in Italian, it smells nothing like that or any fruit. It smells like something a king or aristocrat or 007 would wear--but words like powdery or musky do not do it justice.
I once took the liberty of spraying it on one of my wife pleaser undershirts and tucking it inside the luggage of a visiting femme, just before she left.
She loved it so much, now she wears it.
I felt like I had Cyrano DeBergerac'd myself with that move.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: