View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #31
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Well.....this morning, I did My third Half Marathon since I started running again a few years back.... it was by far, my ugliest "run"..... between the 03:44:32 time and hobbling a good deal of the course...... I made a new friend in a woman named Mary..... she kept me going by "stalking me" for about 10 miles of the course.... kept me from slowing down even more, because I didn't want her to pass me..... Mary passed me at about mile 11-12ish....and went on to finish the race way ahead of me.... yet she waited at the finish line to shake my hand and thank me for "keeping her going for 10 miles of the race"...... That, my friends is a runner and that is sportsmanship....
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post: