View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #995
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Decorated bags were a present all by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I won a few of the raffles, and I wanted to let you all know how beautiful the bags were! THEY were just as good as the prize itself! Thanks for the bags I got from Purepices and Pixie!
The bags were AWESOME...AWESOME..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....for all those that participated and sent or brought the wonderful bags. Each one different and special.

I couldn't have done it withoutcha..
and pixie catching up from the 30's till done

pixie and cara sitting on the floor in the hospitality suite making the last of them to total 60 +

and pixie staying with me in the Ballroom to set it all up, organize things in only the way a femme can, (we started out with one table and it took 3)(giving me the pixie look when my crazed mind didn't see the whole picture) and she didn't mind being late for the Prom because she was there till after 7. And her magic touch soothed the savage beast.

Thank you so so much.. and well 2011 is only 13 mos away.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: