Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I usually prefer the beginning but wherever works for you is good for me.

You are SUCH a .... Gem, Gemme.

Here is one theory.

my whole life sleep has been a battle. Since I was a child I have had horrific nightmares. I was attacked but a huge dog (i was not mauled or anything) but i was a wee thing about 5, and i remember e eit like it was yesterday. i hated that dog and knew he was big enough to jump the fence. His name was Dino. i remember seeing him hop over that fence and come my way. i ran, he ran faster and he got me when i was near my house. My father came running out and i could hear everyone screaming *DINO!!!!*. i was ok thank goodness and i never did see Dino again, but for YEARS i had nightmares not about that Dino, but about the Dino from the Flintstones that turned evil, and in my dreams he would gather up all his evil dog friends and wait for me, and attack me. i would go running to my mother who let me sleep on the floor next to her bed, which is where more monsters would hide.

As time went on, my nightmares morphed into other forms of *monsters*. It was always safer to just stay awake, until i was so dead tired i had to sleep.

These nightmares have plagued me forever, BUT for the past week, i have not had any.

My point is that i think this set the foundation for insomnia.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: