View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:35 PM   #4129
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is it a chain?

I'm going to get back into the swing of things this weekend. Not sure how exactly, but it's going to happen. You can bet your bippy on that!
I'm checking out Vent fitness. Perks: Levels of pricing that work for me to tuck into using equipment, taking classes, and using their pool for laps. I have yet to see negatives but I haven't gone there yet

I checked out a different gym yesterday that was way over priced and under served in what they offer. But while there I met a cool woman, maybe 20 years older than me, both of us breast cancer survivors and moms to labs, looking to kick ass. She's a member of Vent and I might join her there and kick ass together.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: