Old 05-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #25
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post
You would separate the coins into four groups of 25. Put group #1 on one side of the scale and weigh group #2 against it.

1) First, we need to isolate a control group that has all good coins in it.

Case A) If they weigh the same, neither has the bad coin. weigh group #3 against #1. If #1 and #3 are the same, then #4 is the culprit.
If they are different, #3 is the culprit.

Case B) If they weigh different, weigh group #3 against group #1. If they are different also, then #1 is the culprit.

Take 5 coins from the good coins to be your control group and put the rest of the good coins aside to purchase ice cream and dark chocolate.

2) Whittle down some more.

Break the culprit group into groups of 5.

Put your control group on one side of the scale.
Measure each of the culprit groups against the control group, stopping as soon as you find a group that is different.

Save one coin from the control group and the culprit group that was different.
Put the rest of the coins towards that new dildo you were saving for.

3) Go for the kill.

Take one coin from the control group and measure it, one by one, against the coins
from the new culprit group.

As soon as you find a coin that does not weigh the same, you have found the counterfeit.

Take the control coin and the other good coins and save up for some nice cologne for the boi who just found the counterfeit coin for you...and, please, remember to share the chocolate, ice cream, and dildo with the boi as well.

I knew I was bad with navigation here... I didn't see the other answers first! .... quick, where's my tom-tom?!! LOL
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote