View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:08 AM   #238
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: comfy jeans, black cami, magenta peasant blouse, bare feet

Now eating: nothing... but heading out to my favorite dive soon for a breakfast that will be anything but good for me

Now drinking: just had my first sip of coffee for the morning... mmm...

Now listening to: seagulls, the clock ticking, an increasing ocean breeze, and the occasional "clang" from some piece of metal on a nearby sailboat

Smell like: soap and shampoo

Last website visited: Facebook

Last person who made you smile: it was a group of people -- TJ, Kylie, Robert, and Kyle... what wonderful kids.

Now leaving for: first, to get the house in order... then to the aforementioned dive (okay, so I'll likely have oatmeal, that's not bad for me, and it'll counteract the pile of bacon I'll add to the order...)... then for a quick walk on the beach... then back to reality.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post: