Old 11-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #76
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne[SIZE="3"
;461575]I've fished in them there mountains and would do it again in a heartbeat

I used to camp, but nowadays unless I can skeeter proof myself, I break out in big welts on top of the bites or at least I do here in OK
[/SIZE]
Have you used deet? "Off" Deep Woods in the green can? It's not real healthy for you to use all the time but it does work. It is the only thing that keeps them off of me. Trust me, they love my southern blood. I can go down in the lower part of my back yard where there are many trees and get 15-20 bites unless i spray down. Those little mothas are horrible down here.

But, the green can of "Off", keeps them away, from me at least. And of course, this time of year they aren't as bad as in the summer months.

Grab you a can on the way and come on down Wolfy!!!!! We would all have a blast!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: