Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
I read the thread and tried to think of some pet peeves...

I realized that I couldn't live with 98% of y'all cuz life is too short to worry bout butter in my jelly lol I spoon it out and get to the unbuttered stuff.

I guess my number one pet peeve would be someone trying to turn me into them.....

I put things away, I pick up things, I cook, etc......If I'm not doing it the way someone likes......they are more than welcome to do it - and forever

The roomie and I have already crossed this bridge - I'm not her, she's not me and I'm a functioning adult and able to continue to do so without directions lol

She's rather ocd about the cupboards and I respect that and put things back the way she arranges - but if I forget cuz I'm tired after work and she's had all day to rearrange something I misplaced cuz she doesn't, then I guess I would peeve about her leaving it as is to show and *correct* me.

I don't need correction because I don't do something someone else's way. My daughter had her own butter to avoid the Kidlette and I getting crumbs in it. It was about compromise and that works for me rather than my letting things like that upset my life.

Speaking from my *me* space.......

nah not dealbreakers, just pet peeves, small and large

i kinda feel the crumbs in the butter is just more than "crumbs in the butter".

kinda feels like it's just a tad disrespectful of the others who share the "butter." i am working on not taking things like this personal myself

i am home most days and do most of the housework and sure i have time to take out crumbs but that's kinda not the point on the receiving end.

but YES, life is so much bigger than crumbs in the butter.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: