PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
I have been mediating nearly each day as a means of managing my anxiety. I have stuck with this for about 2 weeks. (mostly chakra meditations) I noticed a change that when I get angry at something it is easier to let go of it. I don't feel the anger wash over me and get kinda stuck in my torso muscles. It seems to clench in my throat for a moment and then fade away.
Meditation in and of itself, no matter how it is done is highly beneficial in my opinion. At one time I was studying Nicherian Buddhism, my mind does not shut off so traditional meditation really doesn't work for me. But the chanting done by these particular buddhist still helps me to this day. The repeating of Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo helps keep my brain busy enough to empty it at the same time. Does that make sense?