Old 11-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #25
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

TF has gotten into the habit of cooking meals for me and for her son in advance for the week, when she has some extra time on a Sunday (usually twice a month). She makes 3-4 different meals that I rotate throughout the week. If I have anything left, I put them in the freezer. I then rotate some in from the freezer periodically. It took her QUITE a while to learn to cook small amounts, but she has it down now.

She cooks vegan + fish (for me), but cooks fish, chicken, and ground turkey meat for her son.

She is actually off at the store right now. Have I ever mentioned how awesome she is ???

On the weeks she doesn't cook I buy/eat those Amy's TV dinners. They are good and Amy has about 5 different vegan meals I can eat. I am pretty easy when it comes to food in terms of I can eat the same thing over and over.

Maybe she will come in and share her ideas as she can cook several meals in an afternoon. It is high quality stuff too...she is the fastest chef I have ever seen! She cooks similarly to you, DWM, your first meal is something I could see her making (minus the butter). You guys seem to have a similar style.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: