View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #16
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Even private Hospitals receive payments from Medi-cal/Medicare. In some of the poorest areas of Southern California there are primarily older people, and people who for one reason or another are on Medi-cal, and there are several Catholic Hospitals.

California is a bit different (in my experience), as no one I know has ever been barred from a room or decisions for their partner, even in a Catholic Hospital. When I was unable to make decisions for myself, they were quite happy to let Kasey make them for me.

I imagine this will be a huge fight, and I hope Obama is able to enforce the policy. Only time will tell.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote