Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Oh Jane, I so do love you! Marry me, I'm in Canada and it's legal here. I'm old, I'll die laughing , and you'll inherit all my money.

Oh, Collette, what a sweet thing to say. Thank you.
Unfortunately, I don't drink beer, which I think is against Canadian law, and mostly I'm not familiar with the concept of winter weather that can kill you if you get stuck somewhere when an ice or snow storm hits.
Snow is nice the first day you see it, then on day 2 it's kind of like being on a movie date with a woman whose halitosis keeps getting stronger.
By day 3 it's time to book a flight outta wherever it is, because excessive cold changes a person, I truly believe.
A woman who can get to work on a day that's -15F below and having what they call "a wintry mix" pelting her car, or her as she walks, has to develop skills and tenacity that are too hard to acquire after age 12.
If I were to move to Canada to marry you, I would never leave the house from early Oct, until late April. You'd have to go out and get whatever provisions we'd need, and from what I gather from your self deprecating posts, you are at least 85 years old. I'd feel guilty sending you out for some trivial item I needed. You could break a hip, then we'd have to hire a baby butch to do all the work.
Also, no offense, but curling is the most boring human activity ever known, and poutine has to have been invented by some highly intoxicated oaf who was stranded in his desolate cabin with only french fries, cheese curd and an old bottle of BBQ sauce in his fridge (along with the requisite 4 cases of beer).
Please forgive me, dear Collette, ey?
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Bond For This Useful Post: