View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 06:33 PM   #15
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got the state regulations for long-term care facilities in Washington today. It is where my mother lives, to say they are strict is an understatement. I understand it is necessary but it will be hard on her as well as me.

I live in California and the county put out an extensive set of general guidelines for everybody today. I watched the news conference on YouTube and almost immediately afterward the state emergency app on my phone lit up. It looks like many other states and cities had similar news conferences today.

Our orange leader managed to make such an ass of himself last night that he pissed off the entire European Union. Again. That just made the stock market that much worse, as if that were possible, and he has apparently exposed himself to the virus a couple of times.

Wait. Maybe that part is OK…

Nope. Pence. I wonder if we could hold elections early.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: