Old 12-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #57
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post
Oh whoops..
No, sorry
Misunderstood...
Maybe next year Right now i have a ton of projects and ..well no : )
Oh how I yearn to 'yarn' with the lovely Merrick. Sitting over a nice cup of tea, chatting about Butches (my favorite topic) doing the girlie chat, either knitting or crocheting, doesn't matter to me which. Although there is something to be said about the unique sound of the needles clicking when knitting.

As soon as I get these hands fixed, may I please request a 'date' with you Merrick and the Ladies? Perhaps at a Tea?

I practiced on small projects when just beginning, the entire time with my holster buckled tightly at my waist - watching Davy Crockett. What a confused child I was!

I fondly recall my very first sweater with two rows of a cable pattern running down the front panels of each side of the buttons - must have been approximately 10 years old, which was nothing more than a mere 25 years ago . . . you do the math! It was the most hideous multicolored purple however, I was convinced it to be pretty groovy at the time.

I do have a question though since it's been so many years having taken on a project, is it still necessary to roll your yarn into those huge balls prior to beginning?

Kudos to all of you for your fascinating concept. Best of luck and have fun y'all.

IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote