Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I just saw my ex-wife of 30+ years, who has schizophrenia, walking on the street yesterday. I kept turning my head, but could'nt stop the truck until I reached the light. When I stopped at the light, I had to keep going, leaving all those years in the past, because..30+ years of heaven and hell sort of cancelled each other out in space and time. Maybe she could have had any physical illness, and we would have griieved and rode toward the light together. Can love between people, after life and death, heaven and hell, space and time, blown bodies and minds, still survive? Is this what all relationships are for? Just passing through the streets and years together, and then, needing to move forward alone again, to the light?
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: