View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was in a meeting a few weeks ago (wait, what month is it again?? ) and somehow it came up that I am gay. No biggy, but after the meeting an older male co-worker came up to me with a very startled look on his face and started going on and on about how he had no idea I was gay...I looked like a librarian, I looked so wholesome, if he had to pick a gay woman out of a line-up he would never think it was me, blah,blah,blah.

I let him finish and managed to keep a polite look on my face (I think) and when he was done I said, "Well, now you know the horrible truth!"...and walked away. I think he was attempting to give me a backhanded compliment, but dude!!!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: