Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post

Kelt, might I venture that women in various states of undress might be uncomfortable just having someone they've never seen before and who is fully dressed in outdoor wear regardless of the sexuality and gender presentation of that person. Just a thought.

I was going to say this too. Sometimes in our locker room a man will accidentally walk in, and there is a big reaction or even a new woman who is not one of the regulars, and so everyone's curious (and, as Daktari said, sometimes especially defensive during tours when they are partially undressed and the person coming in is dressed). I think once you become a regular somewhere people will not give you as hard a time. I feel a sense of family/connection with all the regulars, even if we are different and/or don't care for each other. There's still the commonality of having all this time we spend next to each other at the gym! Speaking of which, I did an hour next to Jill on the Arc Trainer today. She did level 15 and held the sides instead of doing the arm motion. She was extremely quick (like a fox I tell you!) and was texting and watching Ellen Degeneres. I was doing a high intensity slower session and using my arms and legs while watching Judge Judy. Then I did 30 minutes of yoga, weight lifting, and abs next to the serious, older, petite, muscular Asian woman whose name I do not know, though I do know her whole exercise routine, and I'd venture to say she knows mine .

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: