View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #62
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Respectfully, I entirely agree with Isadora's post, particularly the part about the intimacy of Momma/boi or Mommy/boy or whatever you wish to call that dynamic.

I've been known to drop deeper into subspace. Typically, as J, I'm around 18 years old. That's my age range in that headspace. However, if I drop lower, I'm around 6. That's when Mommy/boy enters. For us, meaning MBE and myself, Mommy/boy isn't sexual. It isn't age play really. It's simply a boy so deep in subspace he needs to be watched over, protected. And Mommy does that. I suppose it could be considered similar to the playfulness of D/g. In that deep of a headspace, Mommy is a safe place to go, a place where love is unconditional, basic needs are secured, a place to feel safe from the rest of the world with Monkey.

Yes, I have a stuffed Monkey named George. And yes, he's Curious George.

However, I call him Monkey.

I wouldn't change this aspect either. As MBE has a babygirl side and a submissive side, I have a babyboy side and a submissive side.

J
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: