View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #59
SugarLips

How Do You Identify?:
jeans and t-shirt girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

SugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST Reputation

I think unless you fit a stereotypical picture of what the "societal norm" thinks a lesbian looks like, you will be assumed to be straight.

I don't really think of myself as femme so much as I just am who I am. Others call me femme, and if that's what makes them comfortable, then that's fine. I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl but I love lip gloss and sometimes I grow my hair out to my butt and then I'll cut it all off and regrow it all back...

I bite my nails but love to paint them over and over... I love barettes and earrings and shiny things like a magpie... but I don't think there was a moment that I said, "Oh I'm a femme"... I've just always been me... lol
SugarLips is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SugarLips For This Useful Post: