Old 10-21-2016, 06:12 AM   #268
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I really, really can't believe Donald about Hillary tonight. Really angers me. He is trying to embarrass her and I think she is feeling embarrassed. I fucking hate him.

Looking forward to what she does. She must be feeling like shit.
I respectfully disagree. Given how thick her skin has had to grow during her tine in the political spotlight (health care reform, Presidential scandal anyone?) and the campaign trail, I sincerely doubt that she was very uncomfortable. Of course, he's trying to embarrass her. That's been his m.o. the whole time. Humiliate, embarrass, attack, subdue, etc.

I skipped over a few parts but got all of Hillary's speech in and sure, a couple jokes were a little too far. I don't feel it was any more than any other situation where's there's a bit of a roast plus the audience let both candidates know when they pushed the line. The fact that Donald got outright booed shows that he's annoying pretty much everyone now.

The only person I felt was genuinely embarrassed during the speeches was the woman to the back and right (our left) of the candidates as she had a beautiful dress with a low plunging neckline. She kept moving her hands around to cover her décolletage. I did notice, however, that she seemed more relaxed when Hillary spoke than when Donald spoke, so there's that.

Rudy Giuliani was PISSED though. That came through loud and clear.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: