Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I respectfully disagree....
I skipped over a few parts but got all of Hillary's speech in and sure, a couple
The only person I felt was genuinely embarrassed during the speeches was the woman to the back and right (our left) of the candidates as she had a beautiful dress with a low plunging neckline. She kept moving her hands around to cover her décolletage. I did notice, however, that she seemed more relaxed when Hillary spoke than when Donald spoke, so there's that.

Rudy Giuliani was PISSED though. That came through loud and clear.
If I'm not mistaken, that was Maria Bartiromo. She used to work for CNBC, the biz channel and was known as "The Money Honey"; then moved to Fox Biz channel, where she tried to defend Roger Ailes agst sex charges. I guess she qualifies as a "journalist".

Not sure where she is now but I'm quite sure she was tweeting under the table often and even less discreetly at other times.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: