Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

We just finished watching "Rectify" a Sundance original series. It is very intense and has us wondering who really did what.

I do recommend that before anyone watches this to read about it. There may be some who may not want to watch this because of what it is about and I surely would not want anyone to be harmed by the contents.

I think someone mentioned "Deadwood" as being one of their favorites. Red and I have actually been to "Deadwood" when we went to Mt. Rushmore. It's a cool little town and I won some money at the Deadwood saloon.

Orange is the new Black is one we really like. Hell on Wheels is another.

Mostly we use our TV for local news. I cut our satellite down to the bare bones until I can get the Digital Antenna installed.

We stream, Netflix and Prime for the most part. And utilize the Netflix DVD's for shows that are not available to stream.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: