Old 11-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!
Does it taste better than Airborne? Airborne worked for me when I took it, but I hate, hate, HATE the taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
As fond as I am about what the Magic Eraser can do to get marks off the walls, I really have gripe about it:

Why does it have to dissolve in your hands so quickly?

Since there's no other product (that I know of) that works as effectively, I really wish they'd improve on this little hitch.

Yanno?
I agree. It's a big tease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
http://www.aromaleigh.com/

woman-owned mineral cosmetic company. great quality, amazing value, free samples and personal notes from the owner with every order. more glitters than you will believe! i love this company ... i have over 100 of her shadows!!
Sounds good!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote