Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I , too, am a member of SCA, and am a 13 th cent woodswoman in the carpathian mountians. Taken from the archetype of the baba yaga, Magda'elena Bada is the token remnant of the Old Ways after Xtianity took over her village.

I live right by Pennsic, which is the largest international SCA event. It is a two week period where people stay, camping, in households and shires, in character and period garb. You cannot buy tickets to come and watch, which is more like a Renne Faire. People from over the pond actually rent storage units year round close to the Pennsic ground, so they dont have to ship their equipment back and forth.
(I cannot attend, because I cannot camp and they do not sell one day tickets. )

From swordsmanship to fencing, from leather work to spinning, from dance to barding, thereis something to be learned and enjoyed. Developing my character persona, helped me learn more about my family ancestry, for that is what I used as a jumping board for my persona.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: